The Internship program:
- Partner with a mentor who will provide guidance and real world education every step of the way
- Gain hands on experience with project(s) that are extremely valuable to the company
- Be challenged by unconventional thinking
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to accomplish department milestones
- And most importantly, have fun!
- Label and create ground truth training and testing datasets
- Use Deep Learning and Object Detection or similar technologies to extract information from our RX and Evaluations Forms and convert them to text
- Evaluate and improve ML models' performance and write documents
- Collaborate to create ML inference pipeline and integrate it to Data Hub API
- Use Deep Learning and Machine Learning technology to solve business problems and improve business workflows
- Apply appropriate tools, techniques, and data available to address business questions
- Share insights and implications of findings to influence department strategy and data science roadmap
- Pursuing Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related field
- Completion of Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence courses
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL queries
- Familiar with Tensorflow, Keras, pyTorch, Pandas and Sklearn libraries, or similar
Relevant Natural Language Processing (NLP) Skill:
- Syntactic & semantic parsing
- Text classification and clustering
- Search indexing
- Question answering and query understanding
- Data analytics and error analysis
- Machine learning with experience in NLP
- Machine translation and compilers
- PAID Internship
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- A diverse work environment and much, much more!
If you are the right candidate for this position, kindly send your resume to [email protected]. Ensure you use MLE01OBT as your subject.